Monday, February 16, 2015

Easter


April 20, 2014

Easter. I had nothing to do the entire day except dinner that evening. Everyone has the Wendover impulse at some time or another, where the idea of dropping everything and taking a short road trip to gamble away a couple hundred dollars is the most attractive concept in the world. When you add a motorcycle to that equation there is only one outcome.

I called Brad and shortly after we were on our way. Wendover is about a two hour trip each way and this was my second time going it on a bike. The weather was cool and comfortable, but one thing I forgot about was the sidewinds. They were tolerable at first, but at a certain point I got a throbbing headache and had no choice but to pull over on the side of the road. We stretched for a bit and the break provided immediate relief for my head.



Soon after, we arrived in Wendover, ready to make millions! Less than forty-five minute later we had lost our money and were turning around. We always expect to lose though, and the trip was mostly for the ride. Hella.

No comments:

Post a Comment