Thursday, January 1, 2015

SL,UT Riders

January 2, 2015

The other day I realized the majority of my Facebook photos consist of my motorcycle, motorcycle rides, and my fellow rider friends. I thought about this and it dawned on me to create a blog.

There is a SL,UT (Salt Lake, Utah) Riders Facebook group that was created by my friend, Aric, almost two years ago. Currently, there are 43 members, and I have at least some kind of acquaintance with 20 of them. However, in the last year there have only been a handful that I've ridden with.

Brad is one of these people and the one who initially had the idea to take our Facebook SL,UT Riders group and turn it into a legitimate riders club. After sleeping on the idea I thought "Why not?" We have been riding together for years and our trips keep getting longer with more people involved.

Rather than confine my motorcycle and Harley obsession to Facebook where there is a limited rider audience, this blog will hopefully allow other motorcycle enthusiasts better access to what they might find interesting, as well as journal all of the SL,UT Riders events we've had and will have in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment